Tuesday 10 May 2011

May 21 2011 is end of the world, May21 judgement day

Some guy named Harold Camping,founder of Family Radio Worldwide, has predicted that the Rapture will happen May 21, 2011, and the world will end on that day.I think I remember seeing something about him last year, in 2010, with that May 21, 2011, date being prined around the place on busstops and the like.

Well, if it gets people to run to Jesus Christ, I can’t be mad about that part. Reminds me of when the Apostle Paul said, “…either way, Christ is preached.”

I like listening to the version of the Inspired by the Bible Experience: The Complete Bible CDs that I have in my car, and on my iPod Touch. I gotta get back to listening to that at night.

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away,” and that the the day and hour are unknown.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment