Tuesday 12 April 2011

Tori Spelling Expecting Baby | Dean McDermott Expecting Baby Number Three

Tori Spelling Expecting Baby | Dean McDermott Expecting Baby Number ThreeIt's another baby for Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott!

Tori Spelling is already a mom to two adorable little children, and now she’s got a third baby on the way  has learned.“I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me... Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!” Tori Tweeted on Monday.

torianddean
The actress tweeted the great news. "I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me... Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!
This will be the third child for the couple and the fourth for McDermott. Tori and Dean also have 4-year-old Liam and 2-year-old Stella. (Dean has a 12-year-old son from a previous relationship.Spelling and McDermott wed in 2006.You can currently see the pair plan weddings on their show 'Tori & Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment